Biggs Law Office APC has been assisting business owners with business law litigation matters since 2005 and has the experience to find the best path to resolve your legal issue.
Business litigation is the process of resolving disputes in court. It can involve a wide range of legal issues, such as breach of contract, intellectual property infringement, employment disputes, and shareholder disputes.
Business litigation can be complex and time-consuming, so it is important to consult with an experienced business litigation attorney if you are considering filing a lawsuit or defending yourself against one.
Here are some of the most common types of business litigation cases:
- Breach of contract: This is when one party to a contract fails to uphold their obligations under the contract.
- Intellectual property infringement: This is when someone uses another person’s intellectual property, such as a trademark, copyright, or patent, without permission.
- Employment disputes: These can include claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour violations.
- Disabled persons access: This can include defense to claims against a business establishment or facility premises or website that does not accommodate handicapped or disabled persons.
Other types of business litigation cases include:
- Business torts: These are wrongful acts that businesses commit against other businesses, such as trade secrets misappropriation, tortious interference with contract, and unfair competition.
If you are involved in a business litigation case, it is important to understand your legal rights and options. A business litigation attorney can help you assess your case, develop a strategy, and represent you in court.
Here are some tips for avoiding business litigation:
- Have clear and well-written contracts in place for all of your business dealings.
- Protect your intellectual property by registering trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Resolve disputes with other businesses quickly and amicably, if possible.
If you are unable to avoid business litigation, it is important to seek legal advice from an experienced business litigation attorney. Contact us today. Call us at (925) 933-1300. At Biggs Law Office, A.P.C
Get in Touch
Contact Us for a Consultation (925) 933-1300