Michael S. Biggs
Michael S. Biggs has been practicing law for 14 years and has extensive experience in the state, federal and administrative courts.
- Government law public sector employment. Skelly hearings and wrongful termination.
- Federal 1983 cases for civil rights against government entities.
- Professional license defense.
- Personal injury. Auto and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall, dog bites.
- Trust estate probate, trustee duty.
- Business law. Fraud, partnership and contract issues.
- Real estate law, fraud, and government regulation issues with property.
Mr. Biggs has litigated hundreds of cases in the San Francisco bay area and California. Many of those have involved complex issues.
Mr. Biggs has the top-notch investigatory skills, the precise understanding of the law, and the strategic and tactical acumen to vigorously prosecute or defend your case.
J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
B.A., Management, Sonoma State University
Consumer Attorneys of California
American Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Mr. Biggs is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern District and Southern District of California as well as the California state courts and the California Office of Administrative Hearings.